Dine In Options
Our dining room is now open! We are adhering to all state guidelines for social distancing and capacity reductions. As such, we have temporarily removed our lounge area (bye couches! we will miss you!) in order to maintain 6 foot distance between all tables. Also, under current guidelines, we cannot have anyone sitting at the bar for now. Reservations requests can be submitted via email to please try to submit 24 hours in advance. Reservations are not required but if you plan to gather in a larger group it is helpful if you can give us a heads up. We also have our outdoor terrasse with a couple tables, however, we are unable to reserve these tables - they will be seated on a first come first serve basis. Due to the reduction in our capacity we are currently limiting tables to a 90 minute limit in order to get others seated. If there is no one waiting for a table we will be flexible with that rule.
Committed to Keeping Everyone Healthy
- Customers must wear facemasks when entering the building and anytime getting up from the table
- Our staff will be wearing facemasks at all times
- Employees are being screened for symptoms of COVID daily
- Our Bathrooms will be cleaned hourly, door handles wiped often
- There are new hand sanitizer dispensers adjacent to our entrance & outside the bathrooms
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID such as fever, sore throat, loss of sense of smell/taste, please continue to utilize our take out and delivery options.